Looking to partner with someone with strong professional ties to both editorial and culinary communities? I am happy to discuss your editorial needs.
If you are looking to partner with an established writer whose brand boasts a targeted audience of more than 11,000 subscribers (and growing), there are several ways we can work together:
1. Editorial content/sponsored posts - As a professional food writer, I know the importance of “writing it right” and will create captivating content in the form of a magazine article, blurb, and/or a 350 – 500 post highlighting your product, service, or business as long as it is relevant to my audience. Editors, if you are looking for a freelancer with an established portfolio to write for your publication, please contact me.
2. Product review – Do you have a product, appliance, cookbook or kitchen gadget that you think would be perfect for my audience? Sponsoring a giveaway on The Palate Princess is a great way to introduce your product to people who are truly interested. (To sponsor a giveaway and in order for me to give my true opinion, you must send two  samples; one for the giveaway and one for me to test and keep.)
3. Travel - In today’s world, culinary adventures are endless! From discovering the culinary delights of Disney World to hitting the backroads of the bayou in New Orleans in pursuit of authentic Creole cuisine to traveling to Dublin and learning there’s more to the Irish palate than fish and chips, I have participated in and covered a number of media familiarization trips. If you are a PR firm or company organizing a press trip and would like me to cover the event (either here on the blog and/or in one of the publications in which my work has appeared), please feel free to contact me.
4. Brand ambassadorship - Is your company looking for a professional culinary personality/writer/blogger to represent your brand? I love promoting products about which I feel passionately and would be happy to work with you. Ambassadorship can be approached from a number of different ways: blog posts. editorial content, social network mentions, travel, etc.
5. Sponsored newsletters – Every month, more than 11,000 subscribers to The Palate Princess receive an e-mail newsletter with food-focused content including a recipe of the month, current food news, product reviews/mentions, etc. Imagine reaching a new audience of both budding foodies and seasoned gastronomes eager to learn more about your business or product. Your company will always be identified with a “Brought to you by [insert company name]” tagline.