Work With Me
Looking to partner with someone with strong professional ties to both editorial and culinary, tourism, and hospitality communities? I am happy to discuss your editorial needs.
If you are looking to partner with an established writer whose brand boasts a targeted audience of more than 11,000 subscribers and 25,000 followers (and growing), there are several ways we can work together:
1. Editorial content/sponsored posts – As a professional writer, I know the importance of “writing it right” and will create captivating content in the form of a magazine article, blurb, and/or a blog post here on my site highlighting your product, service, or business as long as it is relevant to my audience. Editors, if you are looking for a freelancer with an established portfolio to write for your publication, please contact me.
2. Photography/food styling/recipe development – My combined culinary skills, professional experience, and discerning eye make me an excellent visual storyteller. I am available to shoot exciting and visually-stunning food images for print and digital publications. When I am not behind the camera, I am in the kitchen developing recipes (many of which can be found here on the blog or on my Instagram feed). I am a culinary authority with a flair for new media and digital communications.
3. Product review – Do you have a product, appliance, cookbook or kitchen gadget that you think would be perfect for my audience? Sponsoring a giveaway on The Palate Princess is a great way to introduce your product to people who are truly interested. (To sponsor a giveaway and in order for me to give my true opinion, you must send two  samples; one for the giveaway and one for me to test and keep.)
4. Travel – In today’s world, adventures are endless. From discovering the mythic history of Petra, Jordan to learning how to properly cook and prepare insects in a cooking class in Yucatán, I have participated in and covered a number of exciting destinations. If you are a PR firm or company organizing a press trip and would like me to cover the event (either here on the blog and/or in one of the publications in which my work has appeared), please feel free to contact me.
5. Brand ambassadorship – Is your company looking for a professional culinary personality/writer/blogger to represent your brand? I love promoting products about which I feel passionately and would be happy to work with you. Ambassadorship can be approached from a number of different ways: blog posts. editorial content, social network mentions, travel, etc.
6. Sponsored newsletters – Every month, more than 11,000 subscribers to The Palate Princess receive an e-mail newsletter with food-focused content including a recipe of the month, current food news, product reviews/mentions, etc. Imagine reaching a new audience of both budding foodies and seasoned gastronomes eager to learn more about your business or product. Your company will always be identified with a “Brought to you by [insert company name]” tagline.